Veggie Spring Rolls
Ingredients
3 small carrots
1 red bell pepper
3/4 C bean sprouts
juice of 1 lime
1 chile seeded
2Tbsp Cilantro (I used about 4Tbsp)
corn oil (I used veggie oil)
8 phyllo or egg roll sheets
2 Tbsp butter
2 tsp sesame oil
Julienne all your veggies (minus the bean sprouts and cilantro)
coarsely chop cilantro
Add carrots, bell pepper, sprouts and some oil into wok, saute for 3-5 minutes
Remove and toss w/ lime juice, red chile & cilantro
Melt butter, add sesame oil- brush 1 sheet at a time with this mix and spoon on veggie mix, roll and use a bit more of butter oil to seal edge
Add oil to wok (about 1 inch), heat to about 330 and cook about 2-3 min on each side
Enjoy! I dipped mine in a bit of low sodium soy sauce and sriracha sauce! So good!

No comments:
Post a Comment